MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Friday, August 10, 2012

This is really, really tough!



Today I received in the mail the invitation to the volunteer’s appreciation dinner. When we discussed this it was decided there would be a volunteer of the year. That is a great idea but now the reality hits home.
I discussed this with Fran (wife) and it has really hit home how many have given so much of their time and resources for our community. Every time I came up with a name another one seemed to follow that has done as much or more. The pick has to be based not on friendship but on their contribution.
I can think of about ten off the top of my head that have really gone above and beyond and I have no idea how to vote. Of course I will not say who they are but I hope no one feels slighted by someone else winning. Please know you are so very much appreciated. You have made your neighbor’s lives better through your efforts and saved the association countless dollars.
Ken Dillenburg