MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A few comments on the Town Hall open forum



Of course the naysayers were given their five minutes each at the mic as were all of those wishing to speak. I was determined to simply take notes and listen but I really need to comment on one charge that was thrown at me personally. I could not let this pass as the venomous orations spilled out from those few.
It was publicly stated that I told someone to sit down and shut the XXXX up. I will neither write nor say the word. I spoke up immediately to let everyone in the room know I do not swear. From the back of the room came the shout from one of the naysayer “Let’s pull the tapes.” As I told the entire audience, pull any tape you wish and you will find no swearing from me. The board agreed.
I am a Christian and I make no secret of that. Most of the accusations made toward me that night I simply let roll off my back but when my religious convictions are questioned that is the line not to cross.
Ken Dillenburg