MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Checking for a trip route

I was on Google maps checking a route for a trip Fran and I may take later in the fall and something struck me. I clipped a couple pictures from Chatek Lake in Wisconsin after noticing the lines in the algae caused by boats. The lower picture is a closer view of a shoreline. Look familiar? That is scum like we are fighting here. These are 2012 pictures. As I posted before, we are not alone in this fight. Chatek is a huge lake so I am a little surprised. I don't believe it is a compound either, it is river fed as I recall.

(click on pictures to enlarge)



Ken Dillenburg