MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Comments about the Naysayers…



I will list some of the comments about the naysayers I have heard from people attending the monthly board meetings. It tells a story in itself.
Why don’t you just tape record what they say and play it back at the beginning of the meetings? It is always the same.
If they hate it so much here why don’t they move?
What a bunch of cry-babies.
If this keeps up I am going to quit coming to the meetings.
Why do you let that bunch keep going on like that.
It’s always the same people talking.
These are not my comments, they are comments from the attendees. There have also been comments made that I will not post here. You really should attend one of the board meetings to see what it is like. You’ll get a kick out of it.
Ken Dillenburg