MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Oh yes, I remember it well



Now the naysayers are screaming I shouldn't be able to post on this site because I am a board member. So what? They also have demanded I resign from the board. Not gonna' happen.
You may remember the candidates forum a little over a year and a half ago when I was asked a few questions about my involvement with the Pride Group. I was asked if I would be willing to drop out of the group if elected. I answered a solid “NO”. I said this is one of the finest groups of people I have had the privilege to associate with and I would continue my work in the Pride. Later I stated I would not be politically correct and I would speak my mind.
I was also asked since I am involved if I could represent all the people. My answer was that I automatically represent all the people if I am elected but if some come up with crazy ideas I will not represent them. Still true.
Nothing has changed. I will continue to let you folks know the facts as well as my take on the issues here in Candlewick. Let 'em scream. You have a right to know the unfiltered facts and opinions and I intend to provide them.
Ken Dillenburg