MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Sunday thought

I heard a message today that really resonated with me and I hope it will for you as well. My version will not be nearly as eloquent as the original speaker but I will try to make the same point.

The message was regarding negative thoughts and the analogy was with a tree. A tree is judged by the fruit it bears. If the fruit is not nutritious and tasty the tree is judged as not being desirable to nurture and it is left to waste away.

People are also judged by what they produce. If a person puts forth nothing but negativity that is the fruit they are asking others to enjoy. Negative thoughts and actions mean a negative life. I hope we are producing the right kind of fruit in our lives.

Ken Dillenburg