MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A forum question

One of the questions I was asked during the candidates forum was if I would leave the Candlewick Pride group if I were elected. I want no misunderstanding on this issue.

I will not leave the Candlewick Pride. As I stated during the forum, this is as fine a group of people as I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I know they are working in the best interests of Candlewick Lake. Obviously sitting on the board I can not take notes and publish reports of the meetings here but others will take up the slack, probably handling it better than I.

They are a group with very diversified backgrounds and skills and we are a team. To me dropping out of the group would be akin to dropping out of the Lion’s Club if I were elected. Any information the Pride receives from me will be only that which is publicly available. I understand the liability associated with divulging information associated with personnel or legal proceedings and it will not happen.

Ken Dillenburg