MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A personal observation

I just returned from a board retreat where plans were made for the upcoming year, goals set for the board and manager, procedures reviewed, etc. I left encouraged by the spirit of cooperation and the resolve to do what is right for Candlewick. Leaving myself out of the picture I am impressed with this group you have elected and I wish you were a fly on the wall listening to all the things the board wants to accomplish going forward. I am proud to serve with those folks and I am even more sure you elected the right people to serve you for the coming year. It was a productive meeting. Things are continuing in the right direction.
On this Sunday I ask you to keep your board members in your prayers as they go about the business of making your community the best it can be.
Ken