MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

No idea how to stop this

 Within the last three weeks or so I have received emails from three people living in Candlewick that are not actually emails coming from those people. When you open the email it shows a link, and the logical thing to do is click on the link since you know the sender. The link takes you to an ad and it is difficult to get off the page. This morning I had to completely shut down the internet to leave the page. I am not sure if there is a virus enclosed, a Trojan Horse, or what, but it seems evident the ad hijacks your email contacts at the very least. I have no idea how to control this unless we just do not click on attachments. Even the Pride email address has been targeted along with my personal one. All I can say is think hard before clicking on a link, even from someone you know. This is really spreading.

Ken Dillenburg