MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Come on AQUA, you know this is wrong!

This is my latest AQUA bill. See anything wrong? The first thing I noticed was the total invoice of $48.58 compared to my  last bill of $82.16, which was already down substantially from the prior one. Looking more closely I see we used absolutely no water last month. I wondered why I was so thirsty and dirty. I was told they also forgot to put the $7.00 fire hydrant charge on the last bill and I see it is also not on this one. Sooner or later a lot of us will get a real shocker in the bill when these charges catch up. Just a matter of time.
Ken Dillenburg