MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Board meeting tonight



This will be the first one I have missed in years. I just can’t seem to kick whatever bug I caught and I don’t want to spread it. I also am not able yet to discuss and do a lot of public reading.
There are some interesting topics on the agenda. The roads program resolution will be covered for funding as well as the community garden status, golf commission, guest boat policy, fish limit changes, a signage request, committee/commission reports, and a lot of other things that affect our community. If you can attend you should.
6:30, as usual, at the rec center with public input first on the agenda. The Pride secretary should have our normal unofficial report by tomorrow if you can’t make it.
 Ken Dillenburg