MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Quick personal note

 I was taken by rescue squad Sunday and Monday mornings to Swedes in Rockford due to a severe back problem. Terriffic! Something new in my life. I didn't want anyone to think it was a heart problem as some have asked. It is probably the most painful experience of my life. I could neither walk nor ride in a car. No position gave relief. Currently I am told to make myself walk using a cane plus no sitting on chairs..... either walk, stand, or lie down. Of course I am in a chair typing now so so much for that. Thanks to those concerned. I also want to ask you to understand if my posts are a little sparse as the sciatic nerve, spasmed muscles, and numb leg repair. I guess getting older is not for me.
  Thanks again, and I will try to post as much as I can handle until I am again whole.    Ken