MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Your Sunday Smile....regrets



A woman awoke during the night to find that her husband was not in bed. She put on her robe and went downstairs. He was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appeared to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. 
       
      She saw him wipe a tear from his eye and take a sip of his coffee. 
       
      "What's the matter dear? Why are you down here at this time of night?" she asked. 
       
      "Do you remember twenty years ago when we were dating and you were only 16?" he asked. 
       
      "Yes, I do," she replied. 
       
      "Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car kissing?" 
       
      "Yes, I remember." 
       
      "Do you remember when he shoved that shotgun in my face and said, “Either you marry my daughter or spend twenty years in jail?" 
       
      "Yes, I do," she said. 
       
      He wiped another tear from his cheek and said, "You know...I would have gotten out today."