MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hungry?

Just a heads up, the Dockside is going to extend hours tomorrow to accommodate anyone who wants a bite after the annual meeting. If you haven't tried their food this is a chance to stop by. You will not be disappointed. 
As long as I am on the topic, Friday morning I had a breakfast sandwich I believe was called the sailor's sandwich and it was out of this world. Two sausage patties and a lot of egg between two thick buttered and toasted bread slices. I know, I'll need to go to Roto-Rooter to get my arteries cleaned out but I will go smiling with the taste on that sandwich in my mouth. MMMMM

Ken Dillenburg