MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fishing success

Isaiah Bartly (left) netted this 39 1/2" Northern Matt Johnson caught March 24th.
Nathan Frankowski Grandson of Barb and Gary Appelhans caught and released this 15" Walleye March 23

Thanks to Barb Appelhans for submitting the pictures. This has been a really strong early spring fishing season. If others wish to submit pictures of catches please do so and we will be happy to show everyone your fishing prowess. My largest walleye this year has been twenty one inches. but I didn't take a picture. We have also been catching huge, and I mean huge bullheads off the dock in the evenings. They are plenty large enough to fillet and we just had a meal today. I will admit Fran caught every one of them. They have a very strong fish taste but rolled in flour, a little salt and pepper and a good hot frying pan and they can't be beat. I guess my country roots are showing again!   Ken