MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I want to thank all the people who voted for Ken, Pam and myself. I am happy that more people voted in this election because they felt it mattered. We never truly realize the people we touch in some way even though we don’t know them. I know we will all do the best job we can for the people we represent and try to listen to all sides of an argument before making any decisions. But we are human. I like quotes because they say what I feel:

The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake. The five most important words: You did a good job. The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion? The three most important words: If you please. The two most important words: Thank You. The one most important word: We. The least important word: I. ~ Unknown


Sandy Morse