MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A HUMBLE “THANK YOU”

I have for many months made no secret my positions on every Candlewick issue in which I had involvement. Your decision to provide the necessary votes for me to have a seat on the board of directors is something I will not take lightly. You have put your trust in me to do what I consider right and fair for the property owners and as I have indicated before I will do all possible to make this the best community possible while protecting your financial and physical assets.

I will fight to continue the course of frugal spending policies while retaining our status as a gated homeowners association. Not everyone will agree with some of my votes but rest assured if I feel something is wrong you will know it and I will vote accordingly. I will do my utmost to make you feel your vote was cast correctly.

Sincerely, Ken Dillenburg