MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Monday, September 3, 2012

And the winner is

"Officer Tom"
Kind of fitting. Officer Tom (as in Tom Turkey) will be his new name....at least here. I saw him again when I left by the south gate Saturday and he was making traffic stops. Officer Tom was in the westbound lane of Dawson Lake Road and would not move. I had to stop and go around him. Another time I saw him at the end of a driveway on King Henry watching cars. I hope he knows when November rolls around or he will end up on someone's table being as brave as he is!
By the way, I read they eat acorns and grass so he is probably well fed without my help.
Ken Dillenburg