MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fishin’ update

Monday evening about five one of my sons and I went out in the boat to do a little Bass fishing. I can honestly say I can never remember a time I have caught so many Bass so quickly and the size was impressive as well. We were only out about 2 ½ hours but that was enough. Many caught were fifteen to eighteen inches plus a lot in the smaller range as well, down to probably nine inches. That says a lot for the fishery, many Bass in all sizes. It also says a lot for the quality of the lake and the correct decision by lake management to put on a slot size limit of five. Frankly I felt the limit of five per day was too high but they called it right it seems. Our lake still puts any other I know of to shame. My son was amazed at the fishing here.

Ken Dillenburg