MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tomorrow’s (Tuesday) board meeting

Hopefully many of you will attend the meeting at the rec center at 6:30 p.m. This will be the first meeting with the new board members seated so it is a good time to show up and lend your support as well as your valuable input during the half hour set aside for audience participation at the beginning of the meeting.

There will be some interesting items on the agenda and it appears it may be a longer than usual meeting. We will post a report of the main issues from the meeting as usual for those unable to attend.

Now on a personal note. I have attended more board meetings than I can remember and there were times I was more than a little upset by some of the votes. I always tried to look past those votes as long as I felt those voting were truly doing so in the way they felt was best for our association. Now I will be in the position to cast some of those votes.

One thing I have learned over the years is no matter what position one takes on an issue someone will be unhappy. Please bear with me as over the next three years I will cast votes that will be sure to irritate some folks each time. I am telling you now those votes will be for what I perceive is the best for our community whether I really like the way I must vote or not. Some will be detrimental to me personally I am sure but I will sleep well at night knowing I did what I felt was just. I feel sure the other board members will do the same. Please put yourself in our shoes and believe we are here to do our best for you. Your trust in us is and was appreciated.

Ken Dillenburg