MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Mower parts & an empty vodka bottle!

Those are some of the items I picked up this morning during the clean-up. Unfortunately no one hundred dollar bills as I had hoped. Just a word of advice, be sure to wear boots. These ditches are really soggy and some have standing water. The water made the newspaper and other materials as heavy as lead in the trash bags.

I saw others out doing the same thing. I understand many simply do not have the time with family and jobs. There was a time in my life I did none of this. Anyone who can spare even a half hour to do your own block would be a real help. It is so rewarding knowing you did something to make our community an even better place in which to live. If not today, consider just a short time Saturday. It really matters.

Ken Dillenburg