MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The great south gate mystery!

I mentioned here in a post not long ago about the terrible appearance of the south gate area. The bags, papers, cans, and bottles had all become visible after the snow melt and it was a real eyesore.

After Wednesday night’s board meeting as I was signing up for the April 30 clean-up I mentioned it again. I have no idea who did it but Thursday morning I drove in the south gate and it was clean as a whistle. The good Samaritan deserves to have credit and I would love to do so here on out site if they are willing to let me know who they are. What community spirit! I had decided after I cleaned up my home area I was going to go there to see if it had been taken care of. They beat me to it.

Appreciatively posted…..Ken Dillenburg