CWL BOARD TO HOST TOWN HALL MEETING
Saturday, October 20th
· To give community members more access and input to the Board of Directors for the betterment of the community as a whole.
Each resident will be given the opportunity for a one-time five minute presentation of their questions/concerns/ideas to the BOD. Please come prepared. It is highly suggested that each resident addressing the Board have a prepared statement or written outline to facilitate the presentation.
· Should you wish to make a presentation to the Board please sign-up as you enter
· Each individual who signed-in will be called up in that order and asked to come to the podium to state their name and address and then begin their presentation. If there is any printed material you would like the Board to have please give it to them at the start of the presentation
· Board members will listen and take notes of these questions/concerns/ideas
· This is not a question and answer session. Answers may or may not be given at this time as it is an information gathering session; however, should a Board member want to comment, question or supply an answer they will do so
· Excessive talking amongst attendees will not be tolerated. Outbursts and vulgar language will NOT be allowed and you will be asked to leave
This is the second such Town Hall Meeting and the format may be tweaked in upcoming sessions. In order to make this an effective venue all that attend are asked to work in conjunction with the Board. Questions, concerns and ideas, along with replies from the Board, will be printed in an upcoming edition of the CWL newspaper.
We thank you for taking the time to read these important updates.
Being informed is half the battle.
posted by Ken Dillenburg