MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Come on...you all want to hear it


 Don't forget tomorrow (Saturday) morning will be the town hall meeting beginning at 10 a.m. in the rec center. If history is any indication you will be able to hear for yourselves in person what a terrible, lying, cheating, disgusting son of a gun I am and why the Naysayers are sure I need to be banished from the board if not tarred and feathered. I know I am looking forward to it. I wouldn't miss it for the world.











Let's have a good turnout and when the anger session is finished we can hear some constructive ideas as well as thoughts about ways in which we can serve you better. I hope to see you there.


Ken Dillenburg