MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Personal note to my friends

I mentioned I messed up my back several days ago. It has remained very painful and I was sent for an MRI. I have some serious problems in the discs in the lower back and I am now to see a spine surgeon to see what path should be taken. This will obviously curtail my involvement in Candlewick meetings and activities. Should this turn into something that will lay me up for an extended period I plan to step down from the board seat so the board can operate as it should. I will keep you updated as well as I can about Candlewick happenings but I am to remain laying down as much as possible so the number of posts may drop.   Ken