MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

What a sad commentary. No reference to God allowed on military patches.

I know this is hard to read. I couldn't get it to enlarge as much as I would like. Following a complaint by atheists the reference to God has been removed from the patches of the Air Force Rapid Capabilities. The Congressional Prayer Caucus is fighting the move, trying to get it reversed. I hope it is reversed. Our military are currently being murdered in Afghanistan for accidentally burning their religious materials and we are not allowed to even mention God on patches? Something is wrong with this picture. My opinion.
Ken Dillenburg