MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gotta’ love electronics!

Friday evening I received a call from a property owner who had a problem to report and was trying to reach public safety to no avail. I called all available numbers with no success so I went to the front gate to see why this was happening. The public safety officer had just found out the calls that are to be transferred to the front gate were not coming through. There was a glitch in the system. I knew earlier in the day our office staff was having problems with connectivity but that seemed to be solved. Obviously the problem continued later. My understanding is the communication problem lasted for a couple hours.

For anyone trying to contact public safety this is no laughing matter. We all understand these things will happen upon occasion without warning and in this case public safety had no way of knowing the forwarding was not happening. Our public safety officers were doing their job and have no blame in this matter. I have personally had Frontier to my home twice in the last week or so and my phones are still not working correctly. Anyone who has a computer knows there will always be anomalies. Our apologies to anyone this inconvenienced. I will say the property owner who contacted me was very nice in his contact and simply was concerned about the situation. And life goes on………

Ken Dillenburg