MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Candlewick preschool program

I have joined "morning walkers" at the rec center again since summer pool workouts have ended and I want to comment on something I have noticed in the past and again this year. When you really want to evaluate a program you should be a fly on the wall and hear what is really going on. As I am changing shoes and waiting to use the gym I can hear what is happening in the preschool area and it is really encouraging.
This morning was a good example. The kids being dropped off couldn't wait to get with their friends. As the structured part of the day began I could hear them singing together and being taught basic early school type material. They were having a great time. I smiled as I listened to them responding and joining in. This is a great program I am proud to say is Candlewick's own.

Ken Dillenburg