MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Blast" emails

I have occasionally mentioned blast emails when I publish notices here that have come from the office. Some may not know what I am talking about. A blast email is one that originates from the CWL office when a message needs to get to as many residents as possible on a timely basis. One good example of that is the public safety report I published here a couple days ago. Some of our readers may not be on the office blast email list. If you are not receiving the emails it may be worth a call to the office to give them your email address and ask to be put on the list. I don't post all the blasts on this site so it would be worth your while so you remain up to date with information.
Ken Dillenburg