MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Don Parisi



I am sure many of you know Don Parisi, one of the board members, suffered a heart attack last weekend. I didn’t report on it here at the time because it is a personal matter that I wasn’t sure he would want shared. Since it was discussed at the Tuesday board meeting I feel free to discuss it.
Although the attack was very serious I am so happy to report he had a procedure that went well and as I write this he is resting comfortably in the hospital, where he is expected to stay until Friday or Saturday. Wednesday he was up walking again. It is a huge relief. Don is a good man I consider a friend as well as a very valuable member of the board.
A lot of prayers were said on Don’s behalf last weekend and continuing, some of which were mine. Please keep Don in your prayers as a thank you for the healing as well as for continued speedy full recovery. He is in good spirits, joking and laughing. A great sign.
 Ken Dillenburg