MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Community clean-up day

 I have to say the amount of trash this year was less than last. Either people are picking up better or the litterers have realized how it makes our community appear. I picked up the same areas in general that I did last year and possibly half as much trash. Not one liquor bottle. Last year I must have found ten. A few beer cans, of course the plastic bottles and wet papers that have blown around. The oddest things had to be a full shoe insole and a large spoon that looked so new it was shiny. Not one hundred dollar bill that I was hoping to find. Oh well, maybe next year. 
Thanks to Chuck Corso for organization and of course all the volunteers involved. As Chuck's ads said, hold our heads high!
Ken Dillenburg