MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Why no article?

To answer the question I am being asked about why I submitted no article for this month's newsletter regarding problems with incorporation, I will try to explain.
I was asked to attend the "summit meetings" with the stated purpose of bringing the opposing sides to the table to find points of agreement and hopefully healing our community. Incorporation was not to be the topic. I decided this was a worthy goal and as long as incorporation was not to be the discussion possibly there was common ground. On that basis I agreed to forgo an article even though I knew the meetings were being held at the request of someone very strongly in favor of incorporation. Looking at the newsletter I see that was a mistake. Enough said.
As Paul Harvey used to say...."And now you know-----the rest of the story!"
Ken Dillenburg