MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Monday, May 24, 2010

CC&Rs Rewrites

I hope all of you are taking the time to read the proposal you received by mail regarding the CC&R changes. I really dislike the legal terminology used and I have problems with the interpretation of some of the provisions. I am hoping the lawyers at the meetings will be able to state without question the legal meaning of some of the statements. If any of this is open to interpretation it needs to be changed or voted down.
From my first reading some of it seems very good but some of it in my opinion is suspect. I hope at the meetings my worries are dispelled. This is not a time to leave ourselves open to anything with which we are not totally comfortable.
On another subject, if you are unable to attend tonight's (Monday) meeting we will have information soon about any action taken.
Enjoy the heat! (yeah, right) Ken Dillenburg