MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tornado watch email

I am sure most of you received the same email I did about the tornado watch Friday. I am not sure who initiated the email from the association but that is a nice touch in case some did not see the watch on another source. Good communication.
Should you drive past the bottom of the dam you will see the work progressing in preparation for the lake dredging starting before long. Things are moving along and I noticed the fingers on the north end of the lake are much clearer of algae than they were a short time ago. Natural progression or the treatment? I don't know but it sure looks better. The end of the lake near hiway 76 is the clearest I remember in years. It reminds me of the gin clear lakes of the north woods. Very nice to see.
Ken Dillenburg