MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dave Kaske's article (Chief of P.S.)

I hope all of you read Dave's great article in the last issue of the Candlewick Newsletter. The front page article was well written and very informative.
His comment on the amount of years of police experience our public safety group has under their belt was amazing. I also didn't know they have the authority to detain suspects until the county arrives. Their duties are quite extensive and from my experience they are a good group of people.
Several months ago I wrote an email to the association management relating an act of two of the boat patrol officers. They came to shore to inspect licenses and as they went back to their boat they stopped to pick up trash on the way then discarded it in the barrel. To me that indicates pride in their community. That act meant more to me than seeing them check licenses. Good folks!
I hope we all appreciate their dedication.
Ken Dillenburg