MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Friday, October 14, 2011

A slow couple of days so off topic

I was reading Bloomberg/Business Week (well, actually I skim almost everything and read what piques my interest). The issue was devoted entirely to Steve Jobs. The front of the magazine held some of his quotes. A couple really resonated with me. He truly changed the way we live. Read on….

“Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.”

“Don’t let the noise of others drown out your inner voice.”

The man died way too soon at 56 but he lived a life of vision and fulfillment. I own no Apple products but his innovation still affected the way we interact and entertain ourselves. What a loss.

Ken Dillenburg