MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Missing a couple days

Tuesday was morning walkers, errands, then Caledonia Road clean up at 4:30. Good day, then to bed about ten and around 11 out of nowhere the old ticker went crazy on me so after about a half hour waiting for it to straighten out on it's own I drove to the E.R. in Belvidere where they worked on me for about an hour, then I was taken by ambulance to Swedes in Rockford to try to be stabilized. I was admitted for a day. Obviously it worked and after three hours of sleep during a 44 hour period I was pretty drained. I'm home but I want to rest a little. I'll be back full force soon.
Ken Dillenburg