MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Dockside Grill


Any of you folks who have not tried “the Grill” are missing out on some really good food. Fran and I have been trying different dishes and all have been good. So far we have tried the pulled pork, patty melt, grilled cheese, pork tenderloin, nacho grande, and last Friday I tried the fried cod. I can tell you it was great and others have told me they loved the fish fry as well. One had walleye and the other baked cod and both were exceptional. You have to try their home made potato chips. They are crispy and perfectly seasoned. The chips come with most sandwiches. My favorite? I would have to say it was the pork tenderloin that is huge and hangs over the edges of the bun. Gotta’ try it!
The Grill, as with any new business, needs our support so if you haven’t already been there give it a shot. My bet is you will return.
Ken Dillenburg