MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

An interesting encounter


Thursday morning I was driving on Candlewick Drive a few blocks from the golf course when I saw a small red fox walking on then near the road. I slowed down thinking he might have been ill. He continued walking into a driveway. I pulled in behind him. He then looked at me, squatted down, and relieved himself then and there and I don’t mean liquid. He looked at me again and walked away sniffing the ground completely unafraid.

I love seeing the wild animals living here but I really don’t like to see them so accustomed to people. I have had raccoons within about three feet while I am sitting out and it is not a comfortable feeling. Not much one can do but I worry about a child thinking they are pets.

Ken Dillenburg