MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Two weeks ago I watched the Wizard of Oz again with my great-grandson. Since I’ve seen it a number of times I was more interested in his observations about the movie. I should mention that he is three plus years old. First, he was wondering why it was in black and white and then in color. Then, he got interested in the flying monkeys and the witch and the munchkins. When we got to the unveiling of the Wizard he said, “It’s just a man, not a real wizard. Why did they believe he had all the answers?” It makes you think – when a three plus year old questions why some people would believe the words of a hidden so-called expert shouldn’t we question it also?

Sandy Morse