MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Musings from Bonnie

Things I Love About Autumn…
Now that autumn is here in full force I am reminded why it is my favorite time of year and thought I would list some of them. Maybe you enjoy it for some of the same reasons.
- I love the warm days, but cool nights, which makes for great sleeping weather.
- I love digging out my sweaters. They feel like old friends.
- I love the smell from fireplaces. Why do fireplaces always smell better when you’re outside? You don’t get that same aroma indoors.
- I love the new TV season which comes at this time of year. Even with all the channels we now have I really get tired of reruns or lame summer replacement shows.
- I love watching the colors change.
- I love being able to make chili, stews and homemade soups without sweating.
- I love watching the water birds on the lake that I haven’t seen since the spring migration.
- I love football season. Yeah, I’m a girl, but I still love football season!
One of the things I appreciate about living in the Midwest is the change of seasons. Call me crazy, but heck; I even look forward to winter.
Submitted by Bonnie Marron