MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Down the Street Articles

This is a shameless plug for the column I am writing in the Candlewick Newspaper called “Down the Street”. It is actually like the old Mr. Roger’s song, “Who are the people in your neighborhood….?” All too often we don’t get to know a lot about the people who live around us. Sometimes it’s just a wave or “How are you today?” in passing, without going any further than that. I really don’t enjoy the writing so much as I like talking to the people about their lives. There are some very interesting people who live here and in the next few months I hope you will read the column and find out about them. And if you happen to know someone I should interview please contact the office and tell them!

Sandy Morse