MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sticks & Stones


We have all heard the old childhood rhyme. In my case it is true. I am told many of the things the more government bunch is saying about me and that is fine. I expected that when I entered this fray. Have at it.

What does disturb me is when they attack our community as a whole, endangering property values as well as general public perception of Candlewick Lake. The old rhyme does not hold true when it involves resident’s home values and sense of security. This action needs to stop. Supporting a cause is one thing but publicly trashing the community is another.

I have offered this venue should they wish to say it was a mistake and I was serious in that offer. There is no shame in owning up to an error. We have all made mistakes. Continuing the current course is in fact saying they believe their actions were correct. How could anyone think that? The offer still stands for a serious apology from the group. Consider it.

Ken Dillenburg