MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Nothing yet


I am still waiting to see the apology for the way our community has been portrayed by the bunch demeaning our home. If none is forthcoming I would have to assume they feel those actions in attacking Candlewick Lake are appropriate. Those who made the statements know the Pride’s email address. Send the apology here and I will publish it if it is sincere. We will see. Possibly today’s Carnegie quote below may be of assistance to them.

“There are four ways, and only four ways, in which we have contact with the world. We are evaluated and classified by these four contacts: what we do, how we look, what we say, and how we say it.”
Dale Carnegie

Totally unrelated…I have been told the editorial cartoons will not longer be allowed in the Candlewick Newsletter starting with the October issue. I was actually enjoying putting them together so you will just have to put up with an occasional one here. The revision back to the original editorial policy really doesn’t bother me since about all there is to say has been said. I believe property owners have been told the story on both sides of the incorporation issue and probably have their minds made up. I thank the committee for allowing all of us to make our points for quite some time.

Posted by Ken Dillenburg