MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

And it continues


A friend offered me a copy of the latest document those for more government are using in another attempt to persuade voters incorporation is the route to go. I took the time to read the three page document and the thing that struck me was it is for the most part the same arguments used when this whole thing started months ago. You know what you thought of the plan then and you know now as well.
Some time ago I detailed many of the problems inherent in their plan and I doubt you would be interested in hearing them all again. Suffice it to say the propaganda is basically the same. Give us more government and all will be well. Yep, that is working well everywhere else, isn’t it?

Ken Dillenburg