MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Posted with permission of Public Safety

Hi Ken,
Just wanted to drop a line to say thank you for saying the kind words you did about my Chief Roland Wood on your web site. I can tell you that Chief Wood's dedication and desire to make Candlewick Lake a safer place is beyond reproach. He and I as a team are constantly trying to develop ideas to stay one step ahead of the game, and quite frankly with his leadership and dedication, it has worked. From a personal stand point, I think you made a great decision in placing this team in your community. I can tell you from MY position, I have received many calls from residents who have indicated that the personal attention to detail and follow up is something they have not seen in a long time. I am humbled by that. I wanted to say I appreciate the support that you and the entire Board have provided us and will we continue to do the job you have bestowed upon us. Feel free to share this with anyone and have a great day and a safe holiday season.
Jim O'Doherty
posted by Ken