MISSION STATEMENT

Mission Statement..We will work to preserve and enhance our way of life through our homeowners association and provide information to the property owners to accomplish that goal.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Surrounding communities permission

A little more needs to be said regarding this issue. I was personally told by the head of CPAC many months ago we could incorporate with or without the permission of the other entities surrounding us. After I was given (not by CPAC) a copy of the letter that was sent to the other communities I asked at one of the open "town hall" meetings why those letters were sent if their permission was not needed. The answer I was given was just "to be nice." Now it seems it is the most important issue the incorporation group has. Are they saying now they were wrong before or are they just still wanting to be nice?

I believe also any of the long term residents of Caledonia and Timberlane will remember why they are now incorporated. This alone will give them pause when answering the request from CPAC in the affirmative. I have been a Candlewick resident for over twenty years and I remember it well. It was a time of great dissent here.

Ken Dillenburg